'61 Forestdale Ln, Pine Bush, NY 12566’
Went from a beautiful property to a wasteland at the hands of Troy Reid in his pursuit of financial windfall from lying and scamming people
Location of DIY World Property
How far is Troy’s drive to landlady’s house (and paved road)? 800 feet !!
How far is it from Troy’s DEEP in the forest meadow to his favorite coffee spot? 13 minutes!!!’’’-->
<----How much forest does bigfoot have DEEP in the forest? About 1 (ONE) square mile
The Shopping Mall Junkyard
This is from Ulster County Codes’' Link to the Zoning Information HAZARDOUS MATERIALS:
- Any material, including any substance, waste, or combination thereof, which because of its quantity, concentration, or physical, chemical, or infectious characteristics may cause, or significantly contribute to, a substantial present or potential hazard to human health, safety, property, or the environment when improperly treated, stored, transported, disposed of, or otherwise managed.
- (1) Sites for junkyards shall be not less than ten (10) acres in area and located so that the site and any materials stored thereon are not visible from adjacent roads.
- (2) Screening shall be provided by a dense planting of evergreens set back not less than thirty (30)feet from any property line.
- (3) Maintenance of junkyards shall be in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 108 of the Code of the Town of Shawangunk.
- Consists of buildings, structures or premises where junk, waste or discarded or salvage materials are bought or sold, exchanged, stored, baled, packed, disassembled or handled, including automobile wrecking yards but not including the purchase or storage of used furniture and household equipment or used cars in operable condition, when enclosed within a building.